- About us
- Adult Division
- Juvenile Division
- Planning, Implementation and Evaluation (PIE)
- Probation Payments - Restitution, Fine and Fee Payments
- Career Opportunities
- Probation Camp
- Boards, Commissions, and Committees
- Partnerships and Initiatives
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact Us
- Back to Planning, Implementation and Evaluation (PIE)
Research and Reports
The Probation Department is committed to continuous improvement and the implementation of Evidence Based Practices to change offender behavior and protect public safety. These Evaluation and Performance Reports document Probation’s efforts and progress in improving programming and enhancing public safety.
These one-page topical overviews of what works in the Probation field are designed to be interesting and helpful to people working in the Probation field, and to provide connections to further research/information about the topic.
The Chief Probation Officers of California (CPOC) develop Issue Briefs to inform Probation policy and practice around the state. This link takes you to the Briefs and Position Papers page on the CPOC website.