- About Us
Services and Information
- Adopt an Animal
- Animal Services Volunteer Program
- Foster Parent a Shelter Animal
- License Your Cat
- License Your Dog
- Lost and Found Animals
- Microchip Your Dog or Cat
- Rabies Prevention
- Report a Barking Dog
- Report an Issue to Animal Services
- Spay or Neuter a Pet
- Wildlife Assistance
- Dead Animal Removal
- Surrender a Pet
- Volunteer Program
- Back to Public Health
Sonoma County Animal Services is committed to serving the public in the care and well being of animals, both domestic and livestock, throughout the unincorporated areas of Sonoma County and the City of Santa Rosa.
New or Used Blankets Needed
- Our dogs would be grateful for thick blankets without stuffing. Any kind, type, or style would be wonderful - large (full size) blankets are needed most right now. You can ship directly to us or make an appointment to drop off blankets.
- To schedule an appointment for drop off, please email: TheAnimalShelter@sonoma-county.org or call (707) 565-7100.
- Our address for shipping: Sonoma County Animal Services, 1247 Century Ct, Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Sonoma County Animal Services is open to the public by appointment only for adoptions, animal surrenders, reunifications, stray drop offs, and spay/neuter surgeries. Please contact our staff by calling 707-565-7100 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
When coming to our facility for an appointment, bring a mask and maintain six feet of distance from staff.
Due to limited staff and high call volumes, there may be extended wait times when calling. While customer relations staff may be able to service transactions via phone, we encourage you to use our online resources for Love Me Fix Me applications and general information.
Please check individual pages for specific updates by using the menu on the left if you are on a computer. If you are navigating our website using a smart phone, the menu can be found by clicking the button (square with three horizontal lines) on the right side next to the magnifying glass. Once the main menu is open, most information will be found under Services and Information.