- About Us
- General Information
- Accessible Voting
- Language Assistance
- Campaign Materials
- Campaign Finance
- Candidate Filing
- Poll Worker Information
- Precinct and District Maps
- Vote by Mail
- Voter's Choice Act
- Voting System
- News Index
- Accessibility Assistance ROV
- Back to Clerk-Recorder-Assessor-Registrar of Voters
Registrar of Voters Office
The Registrar of Voters Office is a division of the County Clerk-Recorder-Assessor’s Department, under the direction of an elected County Clerk. The Registrar of Voters Office performs a range of election-related duties, in addition to other public services that increase citizen participation and education
Sonoma County Is Now Officially a "Voter's Choice Act" County!
June 7, 2022, Statewide Direct Primary Election
- The online version of the County Voter Information Guide is now available! (Paper copies will start going out in the mail in the last week of April)
- Find an Official Ballot Drop Box or Vote Center by:
- For more information, visit our June 7, 2022, Statewide Direct Primary Election page and/or the Secretary of State's Statewide Direct Primary Election - June 7, 2022 page.
May 19, 2022
The Sonoma County Registrar of Voters is reminding Sonoma County residents that the deadline to register to vote in the upcoming June 7 statewide direct primary election is May 23.