Community Development Commission

Public Records Request

The California Public Records Act provides public access to certain records maintained by the Sonoma County Community Development Commission. When a person makes a public records request, regardless of whether it is oral or written, the County shall respond in accordance with the provisions of the Act (California Government Code Section 6250 et. seq.) which require a response within 10 days from the receipt of the request.

Note: When submitting your request, please download the PDF form, fill out the form, and press "Submit Request." Allow a few moments for the email message to appear after choosing your send method. You can attach documents you wish to include or add content to the message before sending it.

  • Please email with questions or if you would like assistance in submitting your request. The request forms above can be printed, completed offline and submitted to this email address if you prefer.