Governance Charter and Policy Review Committee Meeting
Date: June 11, 2021
Time: 9:00 - 10:30 a.m.
Registration Required: No
- Welcome, Roll Call and Introductions CDC Staff 9:00am
- Approve Agenda (ACTION ITEM) 6/11 Agenda CDC Staff 9:10am
- Elect Charter & Policy Review Committee Chair (ACTION ITEM) CDC Staff 9:15am
- Confirm Secretary (ACTION ITEM) Committee Chair 9:20am
- Establish Group Ground Rules (ACTION ITEM) Committee Chair 9:25am
- Roundtable Discussion of Interests to Address (Potential ACTION ITEM) Committee Chair 9:35am
- Establish Process for Charter and Policy Review (Potential ACTION ITEM) Sonoma County CoC Governance Charter Committee Chair 10:05am
- Decide on Meeting Frequency (ACTION ITEM) Committee Chair 10:15am
- Sharing Committee Contact Information (ACTION ITEM) Committee Chair 10:20am
- Public Comment on Non-agendized Items 10:25am
In accordance with Government Code §54957.5, any materials of public record relating to an agenda item that are provided to a majority of the members less than 72 hours before the meeting will be made available upon request at the Sonoma County Community Development Commission, 1440 Guerneville Road, Santa Rosa during normal business hours and will be posted online 72 hours prior to each meeting.
Materials of public record that are distributed during the meeting shall be made available for public inspection at the meeting if prepared by the lead agency or a member of the legislative/advisory body, or within two business days after the meeting if prepared by some other person.
Public Comment may be made prior to the meeting via email. To submit an emailed public comment to the CoC Board or the CoC Committees, email Araceli.Rivera@sonoma-county.org. Please label the written notice as public comment referencing the CoC Board or the CoC Committee, provide your name, the agenda number(s) on which you wish to speak, and your comment. These comments will be emailed to the referenced CoC Board or CoC Committee detailed in the request.
Public comment may also take place during the meeting and can be made live by joining the Zoom meeting. Available time for comments is determined by the Board/Committee Chair based on agenda scheduling demands and total number of speakers.