Doing Business with the County
- Purchasing services for all Sonoma County Departments are centralized under the Purchasing Division within General Services.
- Suppliers are encouraged to contact the Purchasing Division Buyers to discuss the County's requirements for specific products.
Green purchasing is an important component of the County's Climate Protection Action Plan. What we buy, where we buy it from, and what we choose not to buy makes an important difference in reaching our goal.
- Green Purchasing Policy
- Energy and Sustainability - A division of Sonoma County General Services Department
- Recycling, Hazardous Waste & Disposal - RecycleNow, a service provided by Sonoma County Waste Management Agency
- Sonoma Green Business Program - A service provided by Sonoma County Economic Development Board
- Green California - A division of the State of California's Department of General Services
- Federal Trade Commission Fact Sheet - Sorting out green advertising claims
Online Tools and Information for Suppliers
Sonoma County Supplier Portal
- Go to the Supplier Portal
The Purchasing Division also manages property declared as surplus for auction: