It's Crop Report Time!
Published: January 15, 2019
We are conducting our annual survey for the Sonoma County Agricultural Crop Report. If you are an agricultural producer, it is important that we receive your production figures for 2018. The accuracy of our report depends on your participation. All information you provide is kept strictly confidential, and only grand totals are made public. The Sonoma County Agricultural Crop Report promotes the value and importance of our County’s agricultural industry. Please complete any applicable survey from the list below. It should include only what was grown by you in Sonoma County during 2018.
Every response is important. The Crop Report is a valuable publication and is widely distributed to public officials and government agencies, as well as many businesses interested in agriculture. All past Crop Reports can be viewed on our Crop Reports page.
Please complete all applicable surveys from the list below and click the Submit button to send your responses via email. Or, if you prefer, you may print the survey and fax it to (707) 565-3850. Please submit your responses by February 15, 2019. Again, please include only what was grown by you in Sonoma County during 2018.
- Apple Production Survey (PDF: 372 kB)
- Egg and Poultry Production Survey (PDF: 370 kB)
- Field Crops and Pasture Rangeland Production Survey (PDF: 453 kB)
- Livestock Survey (PDF: 401 kB)
- Nursery Products Survey (PDF: 429 kB)
- Olive and Apiary Production Survey (PDF: 392 kB)
- Vegetable, Fruit, Nut, Eggs, and Cut Flower Production Survey (PDF: 377 kB)