- Fees Agricultural Division
- Programs and Services
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Back to Programs & Services
Water Needs Assessment and Agricultural Loss Survey for 2021-2022 Raining Season/Crop Year
The results of this survey may lead to additional assistance being made available to Sonoma County Producers.
Water Needs Assessment
As the drought conditions in Sonoma County continue, it is important for our water suppliers and county leadership to have a clear understanding of the current and projected water needs of our community. This short survey will help inform them on water demand to ensure the agricultural community has enough water supply for their livestock and business needs. Please help inform us as to the needs of our agriculture industries with respect to water and water hauling.
Note: This additional water hauling needs assessment survey is voluntary and your individual responses will not be publicly shared.
Agricultural Drought Survey
Please complete and return the agricultural loss survey as soon as possible. If you did not experience any agricultural loss, please indicate, "NO LOSS REPORTED."
The completed survey may be returned to the Department of Agriculture via:
- Using the "submit" button on the form
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to (707) 565-3850 ATTN: Drought Survey
- Dropped off at our office between the hours of 8:00 am and 12:00 pm (noon) Monday – Friday
- Placed in the drop box outside of the main office at any time
- Mail to:
Sonoma County Department of Agriculture
133 Aviation Blvd., Suite 110
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Should you have any questions, please call our office at (707) 565-2371.
Agricultural Drought Survey (PDF: 204 kB)
Agricultural Drought Resources
- USDA Farm Service Agency (FSA) - Serving Sonoma County
- USDA Farm Service Agency California State Office
- Gold Ridge Resource Conservation District
- Sonoma Resource Conservation District
- Sonoma County Ag and Open Space District
- University of California Cooperative Extension (UCCE) – Sonoma County
- UC ANR Drought Tips
- UC ANR Drought Webinar Series
- Drought - Center for Advanced Land Management Information Technologies (CALMIT)
- Current United States Drought Monitor Conditions – California
- United States Drought Monitor Classifications
- USDA Farm Loans Programs
- USDA Micro Loans Website