- Agricultural Disaster Survey
- Agricultural Statistics
- Air Pollution
- Animal Damage Control Program
- Apple Standards
- Biological Control
- Direct Marketing Program
- Egg Quality Control
- European Grapevine Moth
- Frost Protection for Vineyards & Orchards
- Fruits Nuts & Vegetable Standardization
- Hazardous Materials Program
- Industrial Hemp
- Light Brown Apple Moth (LBAM) Program
- Nursery and Seed Inspection
- Organic Program
- Pest Management
- Pest Exclusions
- Pest Eradication
- Pest Detection
- Pesticide Use Enforcement
- Plastic Recycle
- Project Review
- Ag Access
- Crop Reports
- Accessibility Assistance
- Back to Agricultural, Weights & Measures
We are conducting our annual survey for the Sonoma County Agricultural Crop Report. If you are an agricultural producer, it is important that we receive your production figures for 2019.
- Apple Production Survey (PDF: 372 kB)
- Egg and Poultry Production Survey (PDF: 370 kB)
- Field Crops and Pasture Rangeland Production Survey (PDF: 453 kB)
- Livestock Survey (PDF: 401 kB)
- Nursery Products Survey (PDF: 429 kB)
- Olive and Apiary Production Survey (PDF: 392 kB)
- Vegetable, Fruit, Nut, Eggs, and Cut Flower Production Survey (PDF: 377 kB)
The Sonoma County Department of Agriculture is conducting an agricultural loss survey to determine the extent and nature of crop loss due to the drought conditions in Sonoma County during the 2014/2015 rainy season from October 2014 – April 2015.
- Loss Survey for 2015 Crop Year (PDF: 400 kB)
All vineyard/orchard sprinkler frost protection systems within the Russian River Watershed must be registered with the Department of Agriculture prior to use.
In 1993, the Board of Supervisors designated this department to inspect all agricultural facilities for compliance with hazardous materials and hazardous waste laws and regulations.
Through the Nursery and Seed Inspection Program, the Agricultural Commissioner’s Office inspects nursery stock during propagation, production and sale.
Every person engaged in the state of California in the production or handling of raw agricultural products sold as organic, and retailers that are engaged in the production of products sold as organic, and retailers that are engaged in the processing, as defined by the NOP, of products sold as organic, shall register with the State Organic Program. If the expected organic gross sales exceed $5,000, certification is required.
Growers planting new vineyards, orchards or replanting existing vineyards or orchards are required to meet standards within the Sonoma County Code.
Employee Safety and Training
Pesticide handler training form
English (PDF: 29kB)
Espanol (PDF: 70kB)
Fieldworker Training form
English (PDF: 82kB)
Espanol (PDF: 74kB)
Pest Control Business Licensing
Equipment List Form (PDF:28 kB)
*Branch I Registration Form to Perform Pest Control Work
*Branch II & III Registration Form to Perform Pest Control Work
*These forms are not yet available online. Please contact the office for a copy.
Pesticide Use Reporting (PUR) Forms
- Plastic containers ranging in size from 1 pint to 55 gallons
- Containers 15 gallons and larger MUST be cut into quarters
- All containers must be triple-rinsed, punctured, and dried
- Lids, plastic/metal handles and rings, label booklets, and plastic sleeves must be removed
- Pesticide Container Rinse Certification Form (PDF: 100 kB)
Please complete and email, fax, or mail the following form when requesting to receive or view public records.
Request to Inspect/Review Records (PDF: 255 kB)