- Fees Agricultural Division
- Programs and Services
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Back to Programs & Services
The Department of Agriculture holds plastic container recycling events twice per year (Spring and Fall). Check our Calendar for dates.
Location may vary by event. Please see event listing for location address and additional information.
Plastic containers ranging in size from 1 pint to 55 gallons will be accepted.
Containers must be:
- Plastic containers ranging in size from 1 pint to 55 gallons
- Containers 15 gallons and larger MUST be cut into quarters before bringing to the Recycling Day
- All plastic lids, plastic/metal handles and rings, label booklets, and plastic sleeves must be removed (glued labels accepted)
- All containers must be triple-rinsed, punctured, and dried
Pesticide Container Rinse Certification Form (PDF: 100kB)
Materials Not Accepted
- Plastic tubing, PVC pipe, or containers that held motor oil
Events are open to
- Pest Control Business
- Golf Courses
- Government Agencies