- About Us
- Boards, Commissions and Committees
- Doing Business with the Commission
- Plans, Policies and Reports
- Public Records Request
RFP Rules and Regulations
- RFP Independent Financial Auditor
- 2019 RFP Countywide Assessment of Fair Housing
- 2020 RFP NPLH Round 3
- 2020 RFP PBVs
- RFQ Environmental Services 2020
- 2020 RFP Section 504 Self Evaluation
- CARES Act Emergency Rental Assistance NOFA
- 2019 RFP ADA Accessibility
- RFP Earthquake Resistant Bracing System Installation
- OBAG2 - Rehabilitation of Various Roads (C14050)
- Successor Agency
- Funding Application Timeline
- Accessibility Assistance
- Back to Community Development Commission
Boards, Commissions and Committees
All individual successor agencies’ boards in Sonoma County were consolidated into a single oversight board on July 1, 2018. The purpose of the board is to oversee and direct the Successor Agencies of the former redevelopment agencies in the process of dissolving the former redevelopment agencies in Sonoma County.
The Sonoma County Community Development Commission (CDC) is governed by the Sonoma County Board of Supervisors, acting as the Commissioners of the CDC. The Community Development Committee (Committee) acts as an advisory group to the Commissioners. The Committee reviews and makes recommendations on policy and funding matters to come before the Commission.
The Cities & Towns Advisory Committee is comprised of staff members appointed by each of the seven municipalities (Cloverdale, Cotati, Healdsburg, Rohnert Park, Sebastopol, Sonoma and Windsor) that participate with the County as an entitlement entity for CDBG and HOME funding from HUD.