Skip to Content
Community Development Commission

Section 504 Grievance Procedure

Sonoma County Community Development Commission Banner 750

If you, or a member of your household, are a qualified individual with a disability and feel that by reason of your disability, you are being excluded from participation in, denied the benefits of, or being subjected to discrimination under any program or activity receiving Federal financial assistance from the Department of Housing and Urban Development, you may file a grievance with the Housing Authority using this form or with any of the following organizations: 

California Department of Fair Employment and Housing
Department of Fair Employment & Housing 2218 Kausen Drive, Suite 100
Elk Grove, CA 95758 (800) 884-1684 (Voice)
(800) 700-2320 (TTY)

San Francisco Regional Office of Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development 1 Sansome Street, Suite 1200
San Francisco, California 94104-4430 (415) 489-6524 or 1-800-347-3739 (Voice)
(415) 436-6594 (TTY)

Download Section 504 Grievance Form

 Issues that are grievable include but are not limited to:

  • A denial of Reasonable Accommodation and/or Reasonable Modification
  • The inadequacy of an accommodation/modification
  • The inaccessibility of a program of activity due to disability, or
  • Discrimination or harassment based on disability

Download Section 504 Grievance Policy

All such complaints should be addressed to the attention of the Community Development Commission, Section 504 Coordinator, or his/her designee,
1440 Guerneville Road
Santa Rosa, CA 95403.
(707) 565-7500 or TDD (707) 565-7555