- About Us
- Boards, Commissions and Committees
- Doing Business with the Commission
- Plans, Policies and Reports
- Public Records Request
RFP Rules and Regulations
- RFP Independent Financial Auditor
- 2019 RFP Countywide Assessment of Fair Housing
- 2020 RFP NPLH Round 3
- 2020 RFP PBVs
- RFQ Environmental Services 2020
- 2020 RFP Section 504 Self Evaluation
- CARES Act Emergency Rental Assistance NOFA
- 2019 RFP ADA Accessibility
- RFP Earthquake Resistant Bracing System Installation
- OBAG2 - Rehabilitation of Various Roads (C14050)
- Successor Agency
- Funding Application Timeline
- Accessibility Assistance
- Back to Community Development Commission
The Sonoma County Housing Authority (SCHA) is an award-winning local public agency that provides safe, decent and quality affordable housing and supportive services to eligible persons with limited incomes.
Homelessness is a humanitarian crisis that impacts all of our communities in Sonoma County. Ending homelessness requires a countywide, shared responsibility in planning and developing solutions. Home Sonoma County is the region-wide body responsible for setting the vision and strategic planning towards ending homelessness in Sonoma County.
The Community Development Commission's mission is to create homes for all in thriving and inclusive neighborhoods. We strive to do this by making strategic investments in housing and capital projects to ultimately connect where people live to where they work, play, and experience community.
The Sonoma County Community Development Commission has developed a new three-year strategic plan to identify its role within the County of Sonoma and to guide its work efforts in a rapidly changing environment.