- Winter Storm Event 2023
- 1-1 Advisory Bodies Roles and Relationships
- 1-2 Providing County Support of Grant Applications from Outside Agencies
- 2-1 Policy for Submitting Agenda Items
- 2-2 Departmental Representation at BOS Meetings
- 2-3 Policy for Board Chambers Security
- 3-1 Policy for Appropriation Transfers
- 3-2 Travel and Meal Reimbursements
- 3-3 Interdepartmental Billings for Services Policy
- 3-4 Policy for Memberships to Professional Associations & Organizations – Use of Public Funds
- 4-1 Performance Evaluations
- 4-2 Policy for Position Allocation List
- 4-3 Position Reclassifications
- 4-4 EEO Policy
- 4-5 Departmental/Internal Reorganizations
- 4-6 Policy for Hiring/Retaining Personnel Services in EMP or Ind. Contractor Status - See Civil Service Rules
- 4-7 Policy for Flexible Merit Increases
- 4-8 Advanced Salary Step Appointments
- 4-9 Policy for Relocation Incentives
- 4-10 Medical Leave Policy
- 4-11 Preemployment Preplacement Screening Policy
- 4-12 COVID-19 Vaccination and Testing Policy
- 4-13 Telework Policy
- 5-1 Vehicle Use
- 5-2 Policy for Capital Project and Asset Responsibility
- 5-3 Public Art Policy
- 6-1 Records Retention Storage Destruction Policy
- 6-2 Incompatible Activities Policy
- 6-3 TTrD Policy
- 6-4 Safety Management Policy
- 6-5 Identity Theft Prevention Program
- 7-1 Purchasing Policy
- 7-2 Real Property Acquisition and Management Policy
- 8-1 Investigations of Alleged Inappropriate Activities
- 8-2 Reasonable Suspicion Policy
- 8-3 Safety and Security for County Employees
- 8-4 Policy for Receipt and Distribution of Tickets or Passes
- 9-1 Official Use of Social Media Sites Policy
- 9-2 IT Use and Security Policy
- 9-3 Website Accessibility Policy
- 9-4 Information Technology Professionals Policy
- 9-5 Information Technology Governance Policy
- Employee & Volunteer Engagement & Recognition (EVER)
- Combined Fund Drive
- Accessibility Assistance
- Back to Employee Services
What’s on this Page:
- County Employee Emergency Communication Group on Facebook
- Tips for Effective Communication When Working Remotely
Tips for Effective Communication When Working Remotely
As a significant portion of the County of Sonoma's workforce transitions to telework assignments, it is important to build virtual communication skills. This article by Mandel Communications provides tips for effective communication when working remotely.
County Employee Emergency Communication Group on Facebook
The County of Sonoma Human Resources Department created a Facebook page for County employees as an additional way to communicate important information during emergency events. We wanted to create a safe space for employees to communicate with their County family. The group is private and only County employees may join. Follow the instructions below to request to join the group.
- Use the following link to go to the Facebook Group Page: County of Sonoma Employee Emergency Communication Group
- Make sure you are logged in to your Facebook account.
- Click + Join Group below the cover photo.
- Answer the following membership questions. Note: Answering the membership questions will help us to confirm you are a County employee. Not answering the questions could delay approval into the group.
- What Department do you work for?
- What is your employee ID number?
- Once it is confirmed you are a County employee, your request will be approved to join the group.
If you have any questions about how to join the group, please email Victoria Willard at firstname.lastname@example.org.