What’s on this Page:
- County Employee Emergency Communication Group on Facebook
- Tips for Effective Communication When Working Remotely
Tips for Effective Communication When Working Remotely
As a significant portion of the County of Sonoma's workforce transitions to telework assignments, it is important to build virtual communication skills. This article by Mandel Communications provides tips for effective communication when working remotely.
County Employee Emergency Communication Group on Facebook
The County of Sonoma Human Resources Department created a Facebook page for County employees as an additional way to communicate important information during emergency events. We wanted to create a safe space for employees to communicate with their County family. The group is private and only County employees may join. Follow the instructions below to request to join the group.
- Use the following link to go to the Facebook Group Page: County of Sonoma Employee Emergency Communication Group
- Make sure you are logged in to your Facebook account.
- Click + Join Group below the cover photo.
- Answer the following membership questions. Note: Answering the membership questions will help us to confirm you are a County employee. Not answering the questions could delay approval into the group.
- What Department do you work for?
- What is your employee ID number?
- Once it is confirmed you are a County employee, your request will be approved to join the group.
If you have any questions about how to join the group, please email Victoria Willard at email@example.com.