- Staff Development and Wellness Reimbursement
- Staff Development and Wellness Reimbursement (SCWA and HSD)
- Water Agency and Human Services must go to Employee Self Service to access the Staff Development eForm
Tips for Intranet Users
If you are using the old County defaults, then most likely:
- Your default browser is Internet Explorer so that is how you access the Intranet, and then the eForms page, etc.
- When you open Internet Explorer, your home page is the County Intranet page.
A lot of programs are moving away from Internet Explorer,so you may want to set up Google Chrome with your shortcuts and favorites.
Open Google Chrome and set the Intranet as your home page.
- Open Google Chrome
- Copy and paste the URL below to open the County Intranet
- Click on the three dots in the upper right corner of browser window
- Select Settings
- Select Default Browser
- Under the section On Startup, select Open a specific page or set of pages
- Select Use Current Pages
- The intranet URL should now be listed. Close Chrome and open back to make sure it worked.