- About Us
- General Information
- Accessible Voting
- Campaign Materials
- Campaign Finance
- Candidate Filing
- Poll Worker Information
- Precinct and District Maps
- Vote by Mail
- Voter's Choice Act
- Voting System
- News Index
- Accessibility Assistance ROV
- Back to Elections
April 12, 2022 Special Election
Area of Election
The only jurisdiction having an election on April 12, 2022, was the Town of Windsor.
On August 4, 2021, the Windsor Town Council voted to call a special election on April 12, 2022, to fill a Town Council vacancy.
- Paper copies of the County Voter Information Guide began going out in the mail on March 3.
- This was the first election that was conducted in Sonoma County under the new Voter's Choice Act election model! Put simply, this model gives voters more days and ways to vote! See our press release for more details.
- Key dates can be found on our Timeline Calendar.
- Other information can be found on the Town of Windsor's official 2022 Special Municipal Election page.
Additional Info About Polling Places, Voting Precincts, Etc.
- Available Languages for Poll Workers & Facsimile Ballots by Vote Center (PDF)
- Vote Center and Election Officer Publication (Final) (PDF)
- Vote Center and Election Officer Publication (Tentative) (PDF)
- Voting/Vote-by-Mail/Regular Precinct Cross-Reference (PDF)
- Regular/Vote-by-Mail/Voting Precinct Cross-Reference (PDF)