- About Us
- General Information
- Accessible Voting
- Language Assistance
- Campaign Materials
- Campaign Finance
- Candidate Filing
- Poll Worker Information
- Precinct and District Maps
- Vote by Mail
- Voter's Choice Act
- Voting System
- News Index
- Accessibility Assistance ROV
- Back to General Information
Voter Information Lookup
Supervisorial Redistricting 2021
Update January 11, 2022: The district lookup tool and interactive map are currently being updated to reflect the new district lines approved by the Board in December 2021.
Note: As the Secretary of State now maintains a Statewide database that is updated in near real-time. With the My Voter Status Lookup, you can:
- Check if you are registered to vote.
- Check where you are registered to vote.
- Check your political party preference.
- Check your language preference for election materials.
- Check the status of your vote-by-mail or provisional ballot.
- Find your polling place.
- Find information for upcoming local and state elections.
- Find contact information for your county elections office.
- Choose how you want to receive your state and county voter guides before each election.
Sonoma County recommends verifying your Voter Status, Vote by Mail Ballot Status, Political Party Preference, and more on the Secretary of State's My Voter Status Lookup. We will continue to provide information on our website as well; however, it is not updated in near real-time and requires manual intervention to post the data.
Sonoma County Voter Status Lookups
If you have recently registered or re-registered and your information is not correct on the Sonoma County site, please check the Secretary of State website, check our website again at a later date, or contact our office to confirm registration: