Let us help you get where you want to go.
Do you need a ride to medical appointments, shopping or other errands? There may be a volunteer driver program in your area providing free rides from trained volunteers.
How do I find a ride?
- Catholic Charities Caring Rides: (707) 308-4811 providing rides throughout the Santa Rosa area.
- Petaluma People Services Center iRide: (707) 765-8488 providing rides in Petaluma and Rohnert Park.
- Sebastopol Area Senior Center: (707) 829-2440 and West County Community Services (707) 823-1640 provide rides in the West County area.
- Circuit Rider Community Services Windsor Wheels: (707) 838-6641 x244 provide rides in the Windsor area.
How can I get more help?
- Visit www.sonomasenioraccess.org
- Visit Sonoma County Paratransit: sctransit.com/paratransit
- Visit the Aging and Disability Resource Hub website: Sonoma County Aging & Disability Resource Hub (socoadrh.org)
- Call 707-565-INFO (707-565-4636) from 8 am – 5 pm, Monday-Friday
- Email us anytime at 565INFO@schsd.org
- Use our chat feature found in the lower right corner of your screen. You can start a chat at any time and one of our social workers will respond as soon as possible between 9 am – 2 pm, Monday-Friday