Enjoy free meals delivered to your home or join others for a hot lunch at a location in your community. Contributions are accepted, but not required to participate.
How do I qualify?
Home-Delivered Meals: You’re 60 years old or older and unable to leave your home because of illness, disability or isolation.
Lunch: You’re 60 years old or older. People under 60 may join you, but will be asked to pay for the meal.
How do I learn more?
- Coastal Seniors: (707) 882-2137 if you live in Timber Cove, Stewarts Point to The Sea Ranch and inland to Annapolis.
- Council on Aging: (707) 525-0143 if you live in Cloverdale, Healdsburg, Rohnert Park, Santa Rosa, Sonoma or Windsor.
- Petaluma People Services Center: (707) 765-8488 if you live in Petaluma, Penngrove, Valley Ford, Two Rock and other surrounding locations.
- CERES: (707) 829-5833 x201 if you have ongoing health conditions and need home-delivered medically tailored meals.
How can I get more help?
- Visit the Aging and Disability Resource Hub website: Sonoma County Aging & Disability Resource Hub (socoadrh.org)
- Call 707-565-INFO (707-565-4636) from 8 am – 5 pm, Monday-Friday
- Email us anytime at 565INFO@schsd.org
- Use our chat feature found in the lower right corner of your screen. You can start a chat at any time and one of our social workers will respond as soon as possible between 9 am – 2 pm, Monday-Friday