Veterans Service Office
We Help You Claim Your Benefits
Thank you for your service to our country.
To support you and your family, the Sonoma County Veterans Service Office (VSO) can help you understand the benefits available to you. We assist you with applications for Federal Veterans Administration (VA), State and local benefits. These programs may include medical care, funds for education and benefits for your family.
How was your experience at Veterans Services?
We are committed to offering high quality services to all of our clients. Please take a few minutes to complete the linked survey and tell us about your experience. We value your input!
Accessing the VSO
From the comfort of their own home, veterans and their families can save time by quickly accessing the services they need by phone, email or online.
Contact our Veteran Service Specialists:
- Phone (707) 565-5960, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Press 8 to leave voicemail.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow two business days for a response.
Or contact the following to get claims or medical questions answered:
- VA Claims Questions or Status/Pay Issues: 800-827-1000
- VA Medical Questions or Information: 707-569-2300 or 415-221-4810
- VA Claims and/or Medical Information: www.va.gov
Who Is Eligible?
- All U.S. veterans
- All spouses, dependent children and relatives of veterans
VSO Office Closures
Please note that the VSO will be closed on the following days, in addition to regular County holidays: