Adult and Aging Division
Offers many supportive programs, services and events that support independence and quality of life for:
- older adults (age 60+) and their families
- children, youth and adults living with disabilities
- U.S. military veterans
- and in-home caregivers
Connect to Services from Home
- Call us at (707) 565-5900 Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.- 5 p.m., or learn about available services by browsing this website.
- Older adults and their families and caregivers can talk by phone with a social worker about support and services specific to their situation. Call the Information and Assistance Line at (707) 565-INFO (4636), Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- The Sonoma County Senior Resource Guide offers a categorized list of resources. Search online, or email to request a paper copy.
Covid-related Services for Older Adults and Vulnerable Populations
- Find listings of helpful services at socoemergency.org/emergency/novel-coronavirus/resources-for-you/seniors/ or call 2-1-1 to talk with an operator.
Beware of Coronavirus Scams
Scam artists are using the Coronavirus Emergency to get older adults' personal identity information and steal money. Beware of phone calls, emails or visitors at your door who can't provide verifiable identification and who ask for your personal information, including your name, age, Social Security number or bank information. They may falsely claim they represent a special government program with services for seniors, but have no connection to any government agency.
To learn more about staying safe from scams, visit the Sonoma County District Attorney's website:
- Tips to avoid scams: da.sonoma-county.org/tips
- Report a scam: sonomacounty.ca.gov/DA/Consumer-Alerts/
Information Assistance Public Outreach
Adult & Aging Programs and Services English
Programas y Servicios para Adultos y Personas Mayores Spanish