- Home Visiting
- Pregnancy and Women's Health
- Infant and Children's Health
- Teen Health
- Find a Doctor / Get Health Insurance
- Birth Control
- Grief and Bereavement Support
- Adverse Childhood Experiences
- Comprehensive Perinatal Services Program
- Resources and Toolkits for Perinatal Service Providers
- Perinatal Resources for LGBTQ+ Folks
- Back to School Resources
- National Breastfeeding Awareness Month
- MPX and Pregnancy
- Perinatal Mental Health Toolkit
- Interconception care
- Good News: Kids Vax, PRM, Doulas, CHWs, and TIA PHN
- 2 Years or beyond
- Roe v Wade a Public Health and an Equity Issue
- Resources and Supports for Fathers
- Racial Equity and Health
- What is a Doula?
- Formula shortage resources
- Fentanyl Awareness
- COVID effects on child development
- Maternal Mental Health Month updates
- Perinatal Hepatitis Updates
- Medi-Cal Covers Postpartum Care for 12 Months
- Perinatal Hemorrhage Toolkit
- Keeping Medi-Cal beneficiaries Covered
- Maternal Mental Health Forum
- Spring e-Newsletter
- How to be a Breast/Chestfeeding Ally
- Women’s History Month
- Public Health Home Visiting Programs
- Promote Dental Care During Pregnancy
- Portrait of Sonoma County
- Love and Sex and Sexually Transmitted Infection. PrEP for Women and During Pregnancy- February 9, 2022
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder, data, training, patient information - January 26, 2022
- Covid updates: Vaccination during pregnancy talking points, new booster requirements and isolations guidelines - January 5, 2022
- Financial literacy and financial well-being are important to overall health - January 19, 2022
- Birth Defects. Learn more about what causes, and how to prevent, Birth Defects - January 12, 2022
- Back to Home Visiting
Nurse-Family Partnership (NFP) for Providers
Nurse-Family Partnership's "work is scientifically proven to improve pregnancy outcomes and create short and long-term life changes."
Nurse-Family Partnership has been improving outcomes for Sonoma County families since 2010.
Participants have shown a 67% reduction in behavioral and intellectual problems at age 6.
Let’s make a difference for families. Participants in Nurse-Family Partnership’s program have seen an 82% increase in maternal employment and a 68% increase in the father’s presence in the household.
Nurse-Family Partnership catalyzes support at the federal, state and local levels for funding and policies that sustain and enhance this important work. Sonoma County is proud to partner with Nurse Family Partnership.
Research has shown that for every dollar invested in Nurse-Family Partnership $6.40 is returned to society, and there is a $2.90 savings to state and federal governments.
Watch The Antidote
This 12-minute film shows the Nurse-Family Partnership nurse as the dose for change in a family's outcomes.