- About Us
- Popular Health Services
- Medical and Health Disaster Planning
- Dental Health
Marijuana Public Health and Safety
- Clinicians Researchers and Educators
- Impaired Driving
- Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
- Prevention and Treatment
- Reports and Websites
- Smoking and Secondhand Smoke
- Youth and Young Adults
- Related Links and Resources
- Myths and Facts About Marijuana Use
- Marijuana Smoking and Vaping
- Health Insurance Options
- Boards, Commissions and Committees
- Accessibility Assistance
- Back to Health Services
The Accounting section is responsible for all functions relating to budgets, payments for goods and services and billing for services provided.
We provide mental health and substance use disorder services across the service spectrum, from prevention, early intervention and treatment, to aftercare and recovery. We provide these services directly or through partnerships with community based agencies.
The Health Policy, Planning and Evaluation Unit (HPPE) within the Administration Division provides policy, planning, data, and evaluation support to the department to improve overall operations and achieve its mission and vision.
The Public Health Division promotes optimal health and quality of life for the people of Sonoma County through service, science, leadership, and community action.