- Home Visiting
- Pregnancy and Women's Health
- Infant and Children's Health
- Teen Health
- Find a Doctor / Get Health Insurance
- Birth Control
- Grief and Bereavement Support
- Adverse Childhood Experiences
- Comprehensive Perinatal Services Program
- Maternal Mental Health Month updates
- Perinatal Hepatitis Updates
- Medi-Cal Covers Postpartum Care for 12 Months
- Perinatal Hemorrhage Toolkit
- Keeping Medi-Cal beneficiaries Covered
- Maternal Mental Health Forum
- Spring e-Newsletter
- How to be a Breast/Chestfeeding Ally
- Women’s History Month
- Public Health Home Visiting Programs
- Promote Dental Care During Pregnancy
- Portrait of Sonoma County
- Love and Sex and Sexually Transmitted Infection. PrEP for Women and During Pregnancy- February 9, 2022
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder, data, training, patient information - January 26, 2022
- Covid updates: Vaccination during pregnancy talking points, new booster requirements and isolations guidelines - January 5, 2022
- Financial literacy and financial well-being are important to overall health - January 19, 2022
- Birth Defects. Learn more about what causes, and how to prevent, Birth Defects - January 12, 2022
- Maternal, Child and Adolescent Health Advisory Board
- Back to Public Health
Maternal, Child, and Adolescent Health
Sonoma County Maternal Child and Adolescent Health works to help all families in our community improve their health and well-being no matter what race, ethnicity, sex or gender identity, or socio-economic status. All residents are welcome and safe to use family services regardless of immigration status.
Healthy pregnancy begins with healthy people. Find resources and information to support your health and well-being before, between, and after pregnancy and for all women's health including resources for behavioral health, nutrition, active lifestyle and more.
Find infant and child resources including breastfeeding support, vaccination information, childcare resources, child safety information, resources for children and youth with special healthcare needs, information about the child health and disability prevention program, and more.
Be your best self. Find resources for teen medical care and support for your mental health when thoughts or feelings become troubling. Get help for dental care, nutrition and food, substance use, healthy relationships, school, housing and more- just for teens!
Get support to apply for Medi-Cal or Covered California for yourself and your family, and locate a medical provider near you. Pregnant? Find resources for medical providers who can see you right away and help you apply for Medi-Cal.