- About us
- Ad Hoc Committees
- Commission Meetings
- Junior Commission on the Status of Women
- Resources for Women And Girls
- Back to Commission on the Status of Women
When does the Commission meet?
The Commission holds it's regular meeting on the 2nd Thursday of each month, beginning at 6 PM.
Where does the Commission meet?
Permit & Resource Management Department
2550 Ventura Avenue
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Public Comment at Commission Meetings
Members of the public are free to address the Commission. Public comments:
- On items not on the agenda are heard following the consent items at the beginning of the meeting.
- Should fall under the subject matter jurisdiction of the Commission (as noted above)
- Are limited to 5 minutes per topic.
If you have a disability which requires an accommodation, an alternative format, or requires another person to assist you while attending this meeting please contact:
Commission Office: (707) 565-2693
Please contact us as soon as possible to ensure arrangements for accommodation.