We do not need fosters at this time. However, if you are interested in fostering for us in the future, please read the information below.
Want to be a superhero? Become an animal foster parent.
Sonoma County Animal Services helps animals in need. Year-round, we need animal foster parents for:
- orphaned kittens and puppies,
- injured animals recovering from surgery,
- animals of advanced age, and
- dogs who need socialization and training.
If helping the neediest pulls at your heartstrings, consider becoming an animal foster parent. Fostering provides support to:
- help animals get ready for adoption,
- keep them safe and comfortable while recovering from illness or injury, and
- provide a calm and stable environment for adult dogs who need the support of a nurturing home to protect their well-being while they await adoption.