How You Can Help
Seeking Two-Week B&B Vacation Homes for our Shelter Dogs. Fostering is a very special way to make a difference for shelter animals. By providing a two-week home you will help the dogs:
- Instantly de-stress
- Feel loved every day
- Protect their well-being
- Give insight into their behaviors for potential adopters
- Acclimate into a calm and stable home environment while awaiting adoption
We provide all of the foster supplies needed. We are grateful to all of the wonderful people who provide foster homes. We look forward to hearing from you!
How to Get Started Fostering
- Watch our Foster Program Training presentation
- Read our Foster Program Manual for information about our program
- Complete our Foster Program Application and Contract
- Email your application to SCASFosters@sonoma-county.org
Once we receive your application and contract, we will contact you for a consultation on Fostering and what would work best for your household.