Only water collected in a bottle provided by the lab will be tested. Bottles are available for pick up in the lobby at 3313 Chanate Road in Santa Rosa. We do not test for chemicals, metals, minerals, or Giardia.
Water specimens must be dropped off in person (Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.) along with a completed form. A fee of $31.28 (effective July 1, 2019) can be paid by cash, check or by most credit cards.
Results will be ready in approximately 24 hours.
- For routine well water testing.
- For the simultaneous detection and confirmation of total coliforms and E. coli.
- For well water testing requiring a Most Probable Number.
- For the simultaneous detection, confirmation and enumeration of total coliforms and E. coli.
- Water Testing Lab Slip (PDF: 108 Kb)
- Multiple Water Samples Submission Form (PDF: 177 Kb)
- Shellfish Growing Waters Sample Submission Form(PDF: 108 Kb)