- Home Visiting
- Pregnancy and Women's Health
- Infant and Children's Health
- Teen Health
- Find a Doctor / Get Health Insurance
- Birth Control
- Grief and Bereavement Support
- Adverse Childhood Experiences
- Comprehensive Perinatal Services Program
- Maternal Mental Health Month updates
- Perinatal Hepatitis Updates
- Medi-Cal Covers Postpartum Care for 12 Months
- Perinatal Hemorrhage Toolkit
- Keeping Medi-Cal beneficiaries Covered
- Maternal Mental Health Forum
- Spring e-Newsletter
- How to be a Breast/Chestfeeding Ally
- Women’s History Month
- Public Health Home Visiting Programs
- Promote Dental Care During Pregnancy
- Portrait of Sonoma County
- Love and Sex and Sexually Transmitted Infection. PrEP for Women and During Pregnancy- February 9, 2022
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder, data, training, patient information - January 26, 2022
- Covid updates: Vaccination during pregnancy talking points, new booster requirements and isolations guidelines - January 5, 2022
- Financial literacy and financial well-being are important to overall health - January 19, 2022
- Birth Defects. Learn more about what causes, and how to prevent, Birth Defects - January 12, 2022
- Maternal, Child and Adolescent Health Advisory Board
- Back to Maternal, Child, and Adolescent Health
Find a Doctor / Get Health Insurance
According to the American Academy of Pediatrics, families who have a regular doctor (a Medical Home) experience increased family satisfaction and positive parental experiences, increased ability to meet the day to day demands of parenthood, and have decreased missed workdays, parental worry, and better health outcomes.
Are you pregnant? Worried because you don’t have health insurance?
If you are low income and do not have insurance, you are immediately presumed to be eligible for Medi-Cal during your pregnancy!
It’s called ‘Presumptive Eligibility’, and it means you can see a doctor immediately without waiting for a healthcare coverage application.
- Presumptive Eligibility for Pregnant Women
- Patient Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Para español, llame: (800) 430-7077
Find a local qualified Doctor who can see you right away for your pregnancy and help you apply for Presumptive Eligibility.
Get Health Insurance
More people than ever are eligible for free and low-cost health insurance. Get the help you need to apply for Medi-Cal or low-cost health insurance.
Apply for Medi-Cal
- In English: Learn more about Medi-Cal
or call (800) 300-1506
- En español: Aprende más de Medi-Cal
o llame (800) 300-0213
Apply for Low-cost Subsidized Healthcare Coverage through Covered California
Learn more about your Healthcare options
- See County of Sonoma's Medi-Cal & County Medical Services Program
Need more help?
Redwood Community Health Coalition's Certified Enrollment Counselors can answer questions and help you apply for or renew your health insurance or CalFresh benefits.
This assistance is confidential and provided at no cost.
Find a Doctor
For the health of your family it is important to have a Medical Home, this is the doctor you call when you are sick or need a checkup.
Each member of your family should have a doctor or clinic they can call on when they need healthcare.
Partnership Health Plan of California
- Have you signed up for Partnership Health Plan?
Find a doctor
- When you join Medi-Cal, you must choose a primary care provider (PCP). Your PCP is the doctor you go to when you are sick or need a checkup.
Find a doctor who accepts Medi-Cal
Sonoma County Community Health Centers accept Medi-Cal insurance.
Many will also help you apply for insurance. If you do not have insurance the Community Health Centers work with you to provide affordable services on a sliding scale.
Here is a map provided by Redwood Community Health Coalition to help you locate the Community Clinic nearest to you
Santa Rosa Community Health
Alexander Valley Healthcare in Cloverdale
Alliance Medical Center in Healdsburg and Windsor
Petaluma Health Center
Rohnert Park Health Center
Santa Rosa Birth Center
Sonoma County Indian Health
Sonoma Valley Community Health Center
West County Health Centers