- About Us
- Popular Health Services
- Medical and Health Disaster Planning
- Dental Health
Marijuana Public Health and Safety
- Clinicians Researchers and Educators
- Impaired Driving
- Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
- Prevention and Treatment
- Reports and Websites
- Smoking and Secondhand Smoke
- Youth and Young Adults
- Related Links and Resources
- Myths and Facts About Marijuana Use
- Marijuana Smoking and Vaping
- Health Insurance Options
- Boards, Commissions and Committees
- Accessibility Assistance
- Back to Services
Responsible Beverage Service Training
Print version (English/Spanish) (PDF: 236 Kb)
Protect Your Business and Your Community. Ensure alcohol is served and sold responsibly in your licensed establishment...you can't afford not to.
In some areas of Sonoma County, RBS training is mandated every 3 years by Municipal Code or Conditional Use Permit. Please call (707) 565-6617 to find out more about your local requirements.
Responsible Beverage Service (RBS) Training provides owners, managers and employees with up-to-date information on:
- California State ABC laws and regulations
- Local city and county alcohol ordinances
- Civil, criminal and administrative liability
- Preventing/refusing sales/service to minors and obviously intoxicated patrons
- Checking legally acceptable forms of identification
Responsible Beverage Service trained employees can help your business:
- Prevent property damage
- Lower the cost of insurance premiums
- Provide a safe work environment
- Improve customer service, satisfaction and safety
- Keep the community safe by preventing alcohol abuse, drunk driving and underage drinking
There is no cost to attend. Pre-registration is required.
All trainings are 4 hours and are appropriate for both on- and off-sale establishments.
Register by email: Donna.Newman-Fields@sonoma-county.org
Register by phone: (707) 565-6617
Register online: http://goo.gl/i8kr5v
Funding provided by the Federal Substance Abuse Prevention and Treatment Block Grant.