- About Us
- Popular Health Services
- Medical and Health Disaster Planning
- Dental Health
Marijuana Public Health and Safety
- Clinicians Researchers and Educators
- Impaired Driving
- Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
- Prevention and Treatment
- Reports and Websites
- Smoking and Secondhand Smoke
- Youth and Young Adults
- Related Links and Resources
- Myths and Facts About Marijuana Use
- Marijuana Smoking and Vaping
- Health Insurance Options
- Boards, Commissions and Committees
- Accessibility Assistance
- Back to Marijuana Public Health and Safety
A compilation of accurate, science-based information that addresses the public health and safety impacts of marijuana in our community.
Environmental Impacts of Marijuana Cultivation
Source: Salmonid Restoration Federation.
Cannabis Cultivation Waste Discharge Regulatory Program
Source: North Coast Regional Water Quality Control Board.
hidden price: Environmental Impact
Source: Science Daily.
agriculture and the environment: a systematic, spatially-explicit survey and
Source: Environmental Research Letters.