- Community Health Dashboard
- Popular Health Services
- Medical and Health Disaster Planning
- Clinicians Researchers and Educators
- Impaired Driving
- Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
- Prevention and Treatment
- Reports and Websites
- Smoking and Secondhand Smoke
- Youth and Young Adults
- Related Links and Resources
- Myths and Facts About Marijuana Use
- Marijuana Smoking and Vaping
- Health Insurance Options
- Boards, Commissions and Committees
- Website Accessibility Assistance
- Back to Behavioral Health
Behavioral Health Job Fair
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 2023, 10:00AM - 4:00PM
County of Sonoma's Department of Health Services-Behavioral Health Division is excited to invite you to our first-ever Behavioral Health job fair! Come enjoy some great food, tour our campus, meet staff, and learn about all the advantages of working for Sonoma County Behavioral Health. We are an organization that provides high-quality mental health and substance use services for Medi-Cal beneficiaries living throughout Sonoma County, and we are actively recruiting for various clinical practice positions!
A signing bonus of up to $15,000 is available for specific job classifications.
We encourage you to apply by Wednesday, November 1, 2023. Participants who register, pre-apply, and meet the minimum qualifications for the applicable job classification, will be given an opportunity to participate in an in-person interview during the fair on November 9, 2023.
Register to attend by entering your email address here:
Submit your application for one or more of the job classifications below. Once you click on the application link, you will be taken to the Sonoma County job posting website where you can submit your application by clicking on the "APPLY" button at the top of the announcement and following the instructions.
- Behavioral Health Clinician - click here to apply
- Behavioral Health Clinician Intern - click here to apply
- Psychiatric Technician - click here to apply
- Licensed Vocational Nurse I - click here to apply
- Licensed Vocational Nurse II - click here to apply
- Alcohol and Other Drug Services Assistant I (English and bilingual) - Extra Help - click here to apply
Submit your completed application prior to 11/01/2023. Your application will be evaluated for the respective minimum qualifications for the specific job classification. The job announcement contains the requirements for each job class. An applicant who meets the minimum qualifications for the job classification will receive a qualification notice and have their name referred to schedule an interview. Qualified applicants will receive a notice that will detail how to schedule an interview.
Location of Event:
Behavioral Health Administration Office
2227 Capricorn Way, East Entrance
Santa Rosa, CA 95407