Mental Health Services for Youth
Our Access Team is the first contact to request mental health services, and can be reached at (707) 565-6900.
We provide services for seriously emotionally disturbed (SED) children and youth to age 18. Services are geographically based to provide access to all Sonoma County residents and include:
- Wrap-around services for children age 5 to 12 years old
- Case management
- Crisis intervention and stabilization
- Psychiatric evaluation
- Medication monitoring
- Enhanced mental health services for youth in residential care
- Referral to residential care
The Family Advocacy, Stabilization and Support Team (FASST)
The FASST program provides family-centered wraparound specialty mental health services for children who are at risk for out of home placement.
Foster Youth Team
The Foster Youth Team (FYT) staff provide services to address the mental health needs of foster youth in Sonoma County, working in conjunction with Human Services Department staff and community partners as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
Specialty mental health services including assessment, crisis intervention and stabilization, and medication monitoring are provided to adolescents receiving services through other Sonoma County Department of Human Services programs:
- Los Guilicos Juvenile Hall
- Valley of the Moon Children's Home
- Child Protective Services