- About Us
- Contractor Resources
- 911 Scripts
- Public Reports
- Back to Substance Use Disorders Services
Drug Free Babies
Are you pregnant or the parent of a young child?
Have you recently used alcohol or other drugs?
We can help.
To be eligible you must be pregnant or have a baby under one year of age.
Call (707) 565-7463.
Did You Know?
Alcohol and drug use during pregnancy can lead to physical and emotional problems for you and your baby.
Even occasional use can affect your baby’s health and brain development.
The sooner you get help the better the outcomes for your child.
Use after your baby is born can make it harder for you to provide a safe and healthy environment.
Treatment and Support
It is never too late to make a healthy change for you and your baby.
We offer options so that you and your baby can live a healthy and drug-free life.
Your questions are welcome and always confidential.
Health for You and Your Baby
Every day is a new chance for you and your baby to be drugfree:
- Even if you have tried to stop using before, try again. Don’t give up.
- It is never too late to seek help.
- The Drug Free Babies Program offers confidential help to find you treatment services.
- Drug Free Babies will help you find affordable treatment.