2019 - 2023 SCLEAMemorandum of Understanding: Appendix E: Welfare Fraud Investigator Class Series
What’s on this Page:
Welfare Fraud Investigator Class Series
- During the term of the 2016-2018 Memorandum of Understanding, the County will conduct an analysis to determine the appropriate salary and ongoing salary administration for the Welfare Fraud Investigator class series. The analysis will be conducted in accordance with the County’s compensation philosophy. The analysis will include an internal comparison of the Welfare Fraud Investigator duties, responsibilities, and scope of work to the other Sonoma County criminal investigator classifications. The County will meet with SCLEA to review the findings. Any recommendations issued by the study will be addressed during negotiations for the successor contract.
- This Side Letter sets forth the full and entire understanding of the parties regarding the matters set forth herein. Any other prior or existing understanding or agreements by the parties whether formal or informal regarding any such matters are hereby superseded or terminated in their entirety.
- SCLEA agrees that the County has met its obligation to meet and confer on the contents of this Side Letter.
- No agreement, understanding, variation, waiver of modification of any of the terms or provisions contained herein shall in any manner be binding upon the parties hereto unless made and executed in writing by the parties hereto and, if required, approved and implemented by the County’s Board of Supervisors.
- The waiver of any breach, term or condition of this Side Letter by either party shall not constitute a precedent in the future enforcement of all its terms and provisions.