Skip to Content

Community Development Commission

Sonoma County Housing Authority

Useful Forms

paperwork 500

Refer to the table below to find useful forms for participants of the Housing Choice Voucher program.

FormFormulario (En Español)Event
Alleged Abuse of Section 8 Rental Assistance Program (Word Doc: .03 MB)Presunto abuso de la Sección 8 programa  Report suspected abuse of the Section 8 program or other illegal activity. 
Employment and Wage Form (PDF: .04 MB)  Form to give to Eligibility Worker when tenant has a change in income or employment.

Family Change Report Form  (PDF: .04MB)

Reporte de cambio de ingresosForm to be filled out by tenant and given to Housing Authority if the tenant has a life change such as a job promotion or demotion, new spouse, new child, divorce/separation/death, or any event which changes the number of people or the amount of income for the household.
General Release Form (PDF: .03 MB) Give permission to a third party to release information to the Sonoma County Housing Authority on your behalf.

Letter of Intention to Vacate (PDF: .04 MB)

 Form to be filled out by tenant intending to move out of current unit.
Owner's Permission to Vacate (PDF: .08 MB) Form to be filled out by tenant or landlord to be signed by landlord for permission to have tenant leave the unit. 
Tenant Repair Request (PDF: .01 MB) Form to be filled out by tenant and given to Landlord so that repairs are completed before inspection by the Sonoma County Housing Authority