Ceremony to Observe Two Year Anniversary of Wildfires
Date: October 08, 2019
Time: 5:00 - 12:00 p.m.
Registration Required: No
The County of Sonoma and City of Santa Rosa invite community members to gather to observe the two-year anniversary of the Sonoma Complex Fires at a brief ceremony at 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, October 8, 2019 in Courthouse Square in Downtown Santa Rosa. The gathering will include a moment of silence and a ceremony with local firefighters to remember those who lost their lives in the fires.
The anniversary of a disaster can bring up difficult feelings and memories. The following community organizations are offering free, bilingual, mental health support to help:
- Wildfire Mental Health Collaborative – Call NAMI at (866) 960-6264 or visit mysonomastrong.com
- Rebuilding Our Community (ROC) Sonoma County – Call (707) 535-3349 or visit rocsonomacounty.org
- Catholic Charities Disaster Case Management – Call (866) 542-5480
- Santa Rosa City Schools’ Integrated Wellness Center – Call (707) 890-3827 or visit srcschools.org/domain/2112
- Sonoma Community Resilience Collaborative – Call (707) 303-3600 or visit srhealth.org/about-us/resilience-collaborative