General Services is now Sonoma Public Infrastructure - Website updates coming soon!
The County requires that facility users obtain special event insurance for their activities at the Veterans Memorial Auditoriums. Insurance requirements listed below are to be shared with your insurer.
Each licensee shall take out at licensee's own expense, and keep in force during the period covered by the License Agreement, Broad Form Comprehensive General Liability insurance, naming the County of Sonoma as additional insured. The limit of coverage required is $1,000,000 each occurrence. If alcohol will be sold at the event, $1,000,000 each occurrence Liquor Legal Liability is required. A copy of the Certificate of Insurance and Policy Endorsement must be delivered to the booking office 30 days prior to event.
The County of Sonoma has an alternative insurance program available. For more information, please contact Public Infrastructure at email@example.com, or call (707) 565-2550 Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
The Certificate must include:
- Policy number.
- Effective and expiration dates.
- Renter/Insured name, date of event and specific Veterans Building being rented.
- Workers Compensation Insurance if your company or organization has employees.
- Commercial General Liability Insurance including contractual liability coverage of at least $1,000,000 per occurrence.
- Liquor Liability Insurance of at least $1,000,000 if alcohol will be served at the event.
Certificate Holder needs to be shown as follows:
County of Sonoma, its officer’s agents and employees
c/o General Services
2300 County Center Drive, Suite A200
Santa Rosa, CA 95403-3009
An Additional Insured Endorsement must accompany the Certificate
The additional insured must be shown as: County of Sonoma, its officers, agents and employees.