Sonoma County Cannabis Program
- Cannabis Program Update & EIR
- Cannabis Local Equity Program
- Personal Use and Cultivation
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Scheduled for Hearing
- Original Jurisdiction
- Cannabis Press Releases
- Back to Cannabis Program
Sonoma County Cannabis Ordinances
The Sonoma County Board of Supervisors adopted the Cannabis Ordinance for Land Use, Medical Cannabis Health Ordinance, and Cannabis Business Tax Ordinance in December 2016. In October 2018, Part 1 of the updates to the Cannabis Land Use Ordinance was adopted.
Committees and Advisory Groups
Cannabis related committees and advisory groups:
- Sonoma County Cannabis Ad Hoc Committee
- Sonoma County Cannabis Advisory Group (through July 18, 2019)
- North Coast Counties Collaboration (six-county cannabis coalition)
State and Federal Laws
Summary and history of state and federal cannabis legislation, from Proposition 215 (1996) to Proposition 64 (2016).
Cannabis Ordinances and Regulation by City
The history and summary of cannabis related regulation and ordinances for each major city in Sonoma County.