Search for Cannabis Permits
Instructions for Searching for Permits
- Go to Permits Online: prmd.permitsonoma.ca.gov
- Select "Search Existing Permits" button on the Permits Online homepage.
- If you already know the number of the permit you are interested in, the easiest method is to search by permit number within the "Search Existing Permits" search box on the right side of the screen.
If you do not have the specific permit information or want to perform a general search for cannabis permits, do the following:
- Select the "Planning" link under "Search for Records."
- Fill in the fields under the “General Search” section to set filters for your search.
- Selecting a specific record type further narrows the scope of the search (example: Cannabis Use Permits) within the certain date range. Be sure to scroll down and select the "Search" button at the bottom of the screen. This will generate a list of all applications started within that date range.
- From search results list, select the desired Record Number to view application information including parcel information, related documents, and permit status. These records are updated by staff when new information is available.
Select the "Download results" link above the search results to download the results in a CSV (spreadsheet) format.