Published: September 6, 2016
- Road maintenance crews will be chip sealing Graton Road this week and sweeping Burnside Road starting Tuesday.
- Contractors will be performing overlays, curb ramp upgrades, signal work, shoulder backing or Full Depth Reclamation preparation on: Warm Springs Road, Santa Rosa Avenue, Llano Road and Irwin Lane.
- The Bridge crew will be installing guard rail on Geysers Road as part of the pile wall repair and helping Sonoma County Regional Parks remove the Memorial Beach Dam.
- The Culvert crew will be removing and replacing a culvert on Pressley Road.
- The Traffic crew is stenciling various locations in the Cotati area, striping various locations in West County and helping the chip seal crew with temporary pavement markings.
- Highway 12 Improvements, between Agua Caliente Road to Boyes Boulevard
- Construction of the Healdsburg Intermodal Facility
- Intersection Improvements at Adobe Road and East Washington Street
Plan your Commute
Llano Road will have a detour to through traffic and Pressley Road might have 30 minute delays early in the week. Please be prepared for single lane traffic control and delays during active road work, and drive safely in construction zones.