Published: August 16, 2016
Road Maintenance Projects for the week:
- The Healdsburg crew is
completing their chip seal prep on Stewarts Point Skagg Springs Rd.
- The Bridge crew is installing a
new culvert on Geysers Rd as part of their pile wall repair.
- The Culvert crew will be
removing and replacing a couple of culverts on Olive Ave. in Sonoma.
- The Traffic crew is striping
various locations in the Cotati area.
Paving and Pavement Preparations are planned for the following roads:
- The Cotati crew is completing their chip seal prep on Skillman Ln. with help from the Guerneville crew.
- The Sonoma crew is sweeping various roads in preparation for the chip seal.
- Petaluma Hill Road from Snyder Lane to SR City Limits
- Mountain View Road from Santa Rosa Ave to .25 miles in
- Bodega Avenue between Skillman Lane to Petaluma City Limits
- Santa Rosa Avenue between Roberts Lake Road to SR Limits
- Sebastopol Road near West Avenue
- Watmaugh Road between Hwy 116 to Arnold Drive
- Irwin Lane between Hwy 12 to Hall Road
Other Construction Projects include:
- Hwy 12 Improvements, between Agua Caliente Road and Boyes Blvd
- Construction of the Healdsburg Intermodal Facility
- Intersection Improvements at Adobe Road and East Washington Street
Please be prepared for single lane traffic control and minor delays where there is active road work.
Next Monday, 8/22/2016 Jonive
Rd. @ Bodega Hwy. will be CLOSED 9am – 3pm for a culvert replacement please use