Published: January 4, 2017
Crews were busy sanding roads
around the County over the holiday weekend. We even had some snow in high elevation areas
around Healdsburg! Due to predicted temperatures in the high twenties,
all crews will be out sanding on January 5th.
Yesterday’s heavy rains caused flooding in typical low-lying areas. Please
drive safely in the wet weather and heed any signs for road closures.
Road maintenance Projects
- The Cotati, Sonoma, Healdsburg, Annapolis &
Guerneville crews will be fixing potholes and mowing roadside vegetation.
- The Bridge crew will be repairing a viaduct on
Sonoma Mountain Road between Bennett Valley Road and Pressley Road.
- The Culvert crew will be helping road crews.
- The Traffic crew will be repairing signs in
various locations and helping road crews.
- All paving for the summer program is complete. Remaining work
includes shoulder backing, guard rail construction, raising utility covers,
survey monument construction, and striping.
- Highway 12 Improvements, between Agua Caliente Road to Boyes
Boulevard: final construction activities
- Construction of the Healdsburg Intermodal Facility: final
- Intersection Improvements at Adobe Road and East Washington
Street: traffic signal construction, and striping layout and installation
Plan Your Commute
Please use caution during icy road conditions,
be prepared for single lane traffic control and minor delays during active road
work, and drive safely in construction zones. Sonoma Mountain Road remains
closed Monday - Friday from 9 am to 2 pm, and otherwise open to one-lane