Contact our office about services that help:
Due to the pandemic, the Employment and Training lobby is open for in-person visitors from 8 a.m.-noon, Monday-Friday.
- Entry will be restricted to three visitors at a time for clients of SonomaWORKs and Job Link.
- Visitors must wear masks and maintain six feet of social distancing.
- Job Link’s computer lab is open 8:30 a.m.-noon, Monday-Friday.
- Other in-person services are limited to using a county telephone to contact staff and EBT replacement for CalWORKs.
Online and Phone Services for ClientsMyBenefitsCalWIN.org
- Apply for Food Benefits
- Report Changes
- Submit Reports and Documents
Call (707) 565-5500 to speak with a specialist about existing benefits or to submit a new application.
Online and Phone Services For Employers
Job Link Business Services Hotline
Call or email: (707) 565-8079 or firstname.lastname@example.org. (Due to high call volume, you may need to leave a message. Calls Monday-Friday are returned within 48 hours.)
The Economic Development Board