- About Us
- Road Jurisdictions
- Functional Classification
- Funding Sources
- Current Road Work
- Back to County Of Sonoma
Road Work Update
Published: May 16, 2017
Road Maintenance Plans:
- Patch potholes
- Cotati, Sonoma, Healdsburg & Guerneville Crews
- Clear storm debris
- Cotati, Sonoma, Healdsburg & Guerneville Crew
- Repair sections of Roblar Road by grinding the existing surface, and resurfacing the repaired areas.
- Cotati Crew, with help from the other road crews
- Trim brush on Henno and Alexander Valley Roads
- Sonoma and Healdsburg Crews are partnering with Cal Fire
- Install bridge decks at Odd Fellows' summer crossing
- Bridge Crew
- Later in the week, we will begin repairs on Hot Springs
Road, to reopen the road to the Yorty Creek Recreation Area at Lake
Sonoma. The temporary repair is expected to take a few weeks to complete,
and the road should be open in early June.
- Bridge Crew
- Repair culverts on Windsor River Road
- Culvert Crew
- Repairing signs and stenciling
- Traffic Crew
With all maintenance work please expect single lane traffic control and minor delays.
- We are replacing Hauser Bridge, over the South Fork of the Gualala River about 4 miles east of the junction of Highway 1 and Kruse Ranch Road.
- Early construction activities include building the new road approaches and the foundations of the new bridge.
- Please expect heavy equipment on the road and 10 minute delays on weekdays from 7 am to 5 pm.
Plan your commute:
We have no planned closures for maintenance or construction activities. Stay up to date with our road closures here.