- About Us
- Road Jurisdictions
- Functional Classification
- Funding Sources
- Current Road Work
- Back to County Of Sonoma
Road Work Update
Published: May 01, 2017
Road Maintenance Plans:
- This week, the Cotati, Sonoma, Healdsburg & Guerneville Crews are:
- Mowing along roadsides
- The Bridge crew is repairing guard rail and preparing bridge decks at summer crossings.
- The Culvert crew is repairing culverts on Coleman Valley Road.
- The Traffic crew is repairing signs and stenciling.
With all maintenance work please expect single lane traffic control and minor delays.
Hauser Bridge Replacement Project
- We are replacing Hauser Bridge, over the South Fork of the Gualala River about 4 miles east of the junction of Highway 1 and Kruse Ranch Road.
- Early construction activities include building the new road approaches, and the foundations of the new bridge.
- Please expect heavy equipment on the road and 10 minute delays on weekdays from 7 am to 5 pm.
Plan your commute:
We have no planned closures for maintenance or construction activities. Stay up to date with our road closures here.