Juvenile Justice Coordinating Council (JJCC) Meeting
Date: January 24, 2023
Time: 2:00 - 3:30 p.m.
Registration Required: No
In accordance with Executive Orders N-25-20 and N-29-20, Juvenile Justice Coordinating Councilmeetings will be held virtually for all.
|Probation||Vanessa Fuchs||Juvenile Court||Hon. Ken Gnoss.|
|DAAC||Melody Maguire||CAO (BOS rep)||Nikolas Klein|
|CAP Sonoma County||Analy Guido||District Attorney||Anne Masterson|
|Seneca||Ariana Ibarra||DHS-BHD||Karin Sellite|
|SOS||Becky Ennis||SC Sheriff’s Dept||Lt. Jason Lucas|
|WCCS||Christy Davila||Public Defender||Brian Morris|
|CBC||Rev. Dr. Lee Turner||SCOE||Georgia Ioakimedes|
|SVYFS||Vanessa Rognlien||Youth & Family Srvcs||Leslie Winters|
|CPI||Elizabeth Vermilyea||Local LE Agency||Kevin Kilgore, RPDPS|
|CBO TBD||TBD||At-Large Rep||TBD|
- Welcome and introductory roll call - Vanessa Fuchs
- Opening remarks and welcome
- Roll call
- General updates since the last meeting
- Introduce DCPO
- Update: YDCM or KKIS - Lisa Valente
- Update: CMJJ Planning Subcommittee - Haunani Pakaki
- Approval of Minutes from previous meeting - Haunani Pakaki
- Presentation: Brown Act Update, Change to In-person meetings
- Guest: County Counsel Petra Bruggisser
- Presentation and approval of CBO Representative – Vanessa Fuchs
and Haunani Pakaki
- Juvenile Justice Realignment Subcommittee update – Vanessa Fuchs
- Discussion: Initial Analysis Plan for Racial and Ethnic Disparities in the Juvenile Justice System – Rob Halverson & Samantha Feld
- Public Comment – three minutes per speaker – Vanessa Fuchs
- Questions, wrap-up and Next Steps – Vanessa Fuchs
- Next meeting will occur In-Person on Tuesday, April 18, 2023 from 2:00-3:30.
Email Public Comment Prior to the Meeting:
You may email public comment to SCPD-JJCC@sonoma-county.org no later than five days prior to the Juvenile Justice Coordinating Council (JJCC) meetings. All emailed public comments will be forwarded to all Board Members. During the meeting, if you have joined as a member of the public in the Zoom app or by calling in, there will be specific points throughout the meeting assigned to public comment.
If you have a disability, which requires an accommodation or an alternative format to assist you in observing and commenting on this meeting, please contact the Clerk of the Juvenile Justice Coordinating Council (JJCC) at (707) 565-6294 or by email SCPD-JJCC@sonoma-county.org by 12:00 P.M. noon, Thursday, January 19, to ensure arrangements for accommodation.
Copies of all agendas, minutes, and other meeting material are available to the public at the Juvenile Justice Center, located at 7425 Rancho Los Guilicos Road, Santa Rosa CA 95409, during normal business hours, 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M., weekdays.