Training and Resources
This page contains resources and training links for systems supported by EFS: PeopleSoft, Planning, SCLabor, EFS Reporting Services, EFS Budget Reports, Simpler EFS and EZ FAMIS.
This page is currently under construction. We are adding and updating resources continually. Some documents may be out of date, so please use the information contained within that is useful and email us regarding any information that is in need of a refresh.
Thank you for your help as we continue to improve our website to provide you with the access and resources you need to complete your work as smoothly, efficiently, and effectively as possible.
To navigate to a specific topic, please select a link below:
Requesting Access or Security Changes to EFS Applications - The PDF version of the EFS Access Request Form used to request new, changes and deactivations of access to all EFS supported applications.
- EFS Reporting Services and Simpler EFS Overview - PowerPoint overview of both EFS Reporting Services and Simpler EFS
- Simpler EFS - Simpler EFS home page.
- Simpler EFS User Guide - A generic how-to for using Simpler EFS.
- Simpler EFS Wildcards and Operators - An overview of the new Simpler EFS features and functionality.
- Simpler EFS Reference Sheet - Sonoma County specific examples and tips.
EFS Reporting Services
- Instructional Documents - Key word searchable index that contains multiple instructional documents for using PeopleSoft.
- Onboarding Documentation– A library of instructional documents to help new users with some of the most common transactions in PeopleSoft.
- UPK Trainings - Screen recorded how-to trainings.