Maternal, Child, Adolescent Health Advisory Board Meeting
Date: October 01, 2020
Time: 12:30 - 2:00 p.m.
Registration Required: No
This meeting will be held Via Zoom
- Call to Order/Welcome - J. Miller - Info, 5 min. (12:30 PM)
- Introductions - All - Info, 5 min. (12:35 PM)
- Approval of Minutes - J Miller - Action, 5 min. (12:40 PM)
- Correspondence - J. Miller - Info, 5 min. (12:45 PM)
- Discussion of Current Events - All - Info, 30 min. (12:50 PM)
- Distance Learning and returning to school
- MCAH activities during COVID
- Public Comment - Public - Info, 5 min. (1:20 PM)
- State Legislature Updates - M. Apuya - Info, 10 min. (1:25 PM)
- Staff Report - C. McGeough - Info, 5 min. (1:35 PM)
- Announcements - All - Info, 10 min. (1:40 PM)
- Adjournment - J. Miller - (1:55 PM)
The MCAH Advisory Board:
- Increase public awareness of the physical and mental health needs of childbearing and parenting people, children, and adolescents.
- Promote an equitable, effective and accessible health care delivery system for childbearing and parenting people, children, and adolescents.
- Identify unmet health needs of childbearing and parenting people, children, and adolescents.
- Advocate for possible solutions of these unmet needs by advising the Department of Health Services and Board of Supervisors.
Addressing the Board
Any member of the public desiring to address the Board should wait until the public comment item on the agenda.
Agenda supporting materials
Materials related to an item on this agenda submitted to the MCAH Advisory Board after distribution of the agenda packet are available for public inspection at the Department of Health Services, Public Health Division at 625 5th Street, Santa Rosa during normal business hours. Agendas and minutes are available at https://sonomacounty.ca.gov/Maternal-Child-and-Adolescent-Health/Meetings/.
For information, disability-related modification or accommodation, or to review materials prior to the meeting, contact Sonoma County Maternal, Child and Adolescent Health, Dept. of Health Services, 625 5th St., Santa Rosa, 95404, (707) 565-4494, firstname.lastname@example.org