Skip to Content

Human Services Department

Family, Youth, and Children Division

I Was a Foster Youth

Request Your Documents

If you were a foster youth in Sonoma County and need a copy of your Child Welfare Records, please visit the My Family Received Child Welfare Services page and follow the instructions to request your records.


Child and Family Institute of California-Youth Engagement Project


Youth Scoop